Whilst planning your elective can be a fantastic part of your experience, it may be that where you want to go needs a certain amount of back-up (trekking to remote Nepalese villages or heading to remote Uganda for instance), or that you simply do not have the time to plan your own elective. There are a huge range of organised elective providers available to help you with planning your elective and on these pages you’ll find information on the providers who pay to advertise on TEN.
- 24/7 staff support, accommodation, food and insurance.
- The perfect balance of tourism and healthcare in Ghana
- Visits to community clinics and orphanages arranged
- Supported electives; Africa, S.America, Asia & E.Europe
- A quality programme at affordable prices
- Every student is treated with care and attention
- Electives directly support the Moving Mountains Trust