Sekgoma is one of the largest and busiest hospitals in Central District. They provide important local, regional and national services, as well as training and education for nursing and Midwifery students through our Institute of Health Science
Sekgoma Hospital are very proud of their reputation for providing the very best in quality healthcare. Sekgoma cares for people with life threatening illness using the resources of the Hospital, the National Health Service and local fundraising initiatives to provide people with care, support and advice – the clients at Sekgoma do not pay for any aspect of their care. Sekgoma is today a well-respected and successful facility that embraces the philosophy of caring for the local community.
- Outpatient Consulting Rooms
- 2 Operating Theatres
- 176 single In-patient bed capacity each with private ensuite bathroom
- A dedicated 3-bed High Dependency/Intensive Care Unit
- Non Invasive Cardiology Services
- Extensive Imaging facilities including MRI & CT
- A leading Physiotherapy Department
- A Day Surgery unit with accommodation for 12 patients
Pharmacy, Physiotherapy, X-Ray Services and IT Services.
|Hospital type||District General Hospital|
|Local language||English and Setswana|
We also have information about 0 other hospitals close to this location
- Contact details and information on how to apply
Join TEN now to access more elective hints and tips, case studies, and information on research and teaching opportunities and more.