Padhar Hospital is a 200 bedded rural mission hospital founded in 1958 by Rev. Dr.Clement Moss OBE, a British missionary. The Hospital belongs to the Evangelical Lutheran Church in Madhya Pradesh and is situated in the tribal district of Betul in the central Indian state of Madhya Pradesh. The closest tertiary care centers are almost 200kms away in Nagpur in the south and Bhopal in the north.
- Surgical departments include general, maxillofacial, onco-plastic and urological surgery as well as obstetrics and gynaecology, orthopaedics, ophthalmology and ENT.
- Medicine with Palliative Care, Dialysis, Diabetes Clinics.
- Radiation therapy
- Community Based Psychiatry and De-addiction
We have been part of Smile Train International since 2002 and have done more than 4500 cleft lips and palate surgeries
We have extensive outreach programs in Ophthalmology, Psychiatry, Cancer Awareness and Detection
|Hospital type||Missionary Hospital|
|Local language||English, Hindi|
We also have information about 5 other hospitals close to this location
- Our specialist review of this hospital
- 3 student ratings for this hospital
- Contact details and information on how to apply
Join TEN now to access more elective hints and tips, case studies, and information on research and teaching opportunities and more.