A Health Centre built by the Holiness Union Mission in 1976-1978. Emkhuzweni Mission Health Centre is a rural health clinic in northern Swaziland which delivers healthcare to the poor of the area.
The centre describes its aims as:
- To provide medical care to those most in need
- To proclaim the message of Jesus Christ
- Support the improvement of health care services
- Provide a tooth-brushing programme to school children
- To distribute material for pit latrines
- Provide education on nutrition to mothers and rural health motivators
The centre also treats many HIV/AIDS related illnesses.
|Hospital type||Medical Centre|
|Local language||English, Swazi or Swati spoken by many patients|
We also have information about 4 other hospitals close to this location
- Our specialist review of this hospital
- Contact details and information on how to apply
Join TEN now to access more elective hints and tips, case studies, and information on research and teaching opportunities and more.