The Dr Victor Gomoiu Children’s Clinical Hospital is a specialist hospital for the management of neurological conditions. It is located in Bucharest, in district 2 of the city and is well-regarded in Romania. It is also the oldest dedicated children’s hospital in Romania and opened in 1927. It During the inter-war period, the hospital offered medical services to the poor, but subsequently became a strictly paediatric facility; it is now one of the leading children’s hospitals in Bucharest.
The hospital is split into several departments;
- Department of Paediatrics with the following sub-sections; Acute Care, Paediatric Gastroenterology, Allergology
- Department of Paediatric Neurology
- Hospitalisation days – Recovery paediatric neurology
- Medical radiology and medical imaging
- medical analysis laboratory
- Laboratory of functional explorations
The main medical services are in the fields of allergy, gastroenterology, paediatric neurology, ENT, paediatric physiotherapy, child neuropsychiatry, radiology and medical imaging.
|Hospital type||Specialist Hospital/Clinic|
We also have information about 0 other hospitals close to this location
- Our specialist review of this hospital
- 2 student ratings for this hospital
- Contact details and information on how to apply
Join TEN now to access more elective hints and tips, case studies, and information on research and teaching opportunities and more.