The Magdeburg University Clinical Center is the largest in the northern region of Sachsen-Anhalt and provides good conditions for patient-oriented practical medical training with state of the art medical technology. It emerged from the Sudenburg hospitals, which opened on 1 December 1891. With the establishment of the Magdeburg Academy of Medicine (MAM) on 7 September 1954, the city hospital became a University medical facility. When the University was founded on 3 October 1993, the Academy of Medicine became the Faculty of Medicine of Otto von Guericke University Magdeburg with Magdeburg University Clinical Center as a constituent part.
Since 1 January 2006, Magdeburg University Clinical Center has been an institution established under the public law of the state of Saxony-Anhalt.
With a variety of specialist clinics, including psychiatry and psychosomatic medicine, the hospital is also a teaching hospital to the University of Magdeburg.
|Hospital type||Referral/Teaching Hospital|
We also have information about 0 other hospitals close to this location
- Our specialist review of this hospital
- Contact details and information on how to apply
Join TEN now to access more elective hints and tips, case studies, and information on research and teaching opportunities and more.