St. John’s Hospital, based in the city centre, is an acute general Public Voluntary Hospital, directly funded by the Health Service Executive.
A range of in-patient and out-patient services including:
- Breast Surgery
- General Surgery
- General Medicine
- Intensive Care / Coronary Care Unit
- Maxillo-Facial Surgery
- Pain Management
- Accident & Emergency services (including a Minor Injuries Clinic) from 8.00 a.m. to 8.00 p.m. (Mon to Fri)
- Clinical Nurse Specialist services in Continence Care, Dietetics, Respiratory Care, Tissue Viability, Pain Management, Infection Control & Prevention and Health Promotion
|Hospital type||District General Hospital|
We also have information about 0 other hospitals close to this location
- Our specialist review of this hospital
- Contact details and information on how to apply
Join TEN now to access more elective hints and tips, case studies, and information on research and teaching opportunities and more.