This hospital is located in the old town of Trier, split into three different locations. It was founded in 1849 by the congregation of the Sisters of St. Karl Borromäus (Borromeo) – an order devoted to medical care.
The hospital provides core medical services to the population of Trier, including psychiatric care, and since 1977 it is a teaching hospital for the University of Mainz.
It is the only children hospital, including a Level 1 perinatal centre. About 1800 staff members deal with 26.000 in-patients and 76.000 out-patients a year .
|Hospital type||Referral/Teaching Hospital|
We also have information about 5 other hospitals close to this location
- Our specialist review of this hospital
- Contact details and information on how to apply
Join TEN now to access more elective hints and tips, case studies, and information on research and teaching opportunities and more.