The hospital opened in 1902 but was fully destroyed during Second World War. Immediately after the war, the rebuilding of the old hospital structures started and in 1975 the construction of new buildings started. Today, it is a district general hospital and provides core medical services to the local population. Due to the wide range of ethnicities of the local population, a large number of “unusual” illnesses are treated here which may not normally be seen in a district hospital of this size.
|Hospital type||Referral/Teaching Hospital|
We also have information about 5 other hospitals close to this location
- Contact details and information on how to apply
Join TEN now to access more elective hints and tips, case studies, and information on research and teaching opportunities and more.