The hospital St. Joseph-Stift was founded in 1895 as a 50-bed hospital under the trusteeship of the Sisters of Saint Elizabeth. In the following years and decades its building was repeatedly extended and always adapted to the requirements of modern medicine. Today, it is general district hospital in an urban setting and teaching hospital to the Technische Universität Dresden. The hospital provides core medical and surgical services to the local population, treating 40,000 patients a year.
|Hospital type||Referral/Teaching Hospital|
We also have information about 5 other hospitals close to this location
- Our specialist review of this hospital
- Contact details and information on how to apply
Join TEN now to access more elective hints and tips, case studies, and information on research and teaching opportunities and more.