The Tampa General Hospital, in Florida is ranked 7th for adult specialties in national listings. The hospital is considered to be one of the best in the USA and admits in excess of 40,000 patients annually. Tampa General Hospital is a teaching hospital. It is accredited by the Joint Commission (JC) and the Commission on Accreditation of Rehabilitation Facilities (CARF).
The hospital is ranked nationally for the following specialties;
- Cardiology and heart surgery
- Diabetes and Endocrinology
|Hospital type||Referral/Teaching Hospital|
We also have information about 0 other hospitals close to this location
- Our specialist review of this hospital
- 1 student rating for this hospital
- Contact details and information on how to apply
Join TEN now to access more elective hints and tips, case studies, and information on research and teaching opportunities and more.