This hospital offers placements for PJ and Famulatur students.
The Irish Institute of Clinical Neuroscience (IICN) was established in 1984 and was originally called the Richmond Institute of Neurology and Neurosurgery. The institute aims to promote the academic clinical neurosciences in the Republic of Ireland and in Northern Ireland. This involves not only medical care and specialist neurological services, but also includes academic meetings where teaching is carried out and where findings from neuroscience research are presented.
The membership of the IICN includes neuroscience clinicians and scientists working in the Republic of Ireland and Northern Ireland.
The IICN aims to:
– provide up-to-date information on the clinical neurosciences on the island of Ireland
– support the members and their trainees in their research and academic activities
– promote the availability of high standard clinical neuroscience services on the island of Ireland
– advocate on behalf of patients and their support groups
– collaborate with Irish neuroscientists working in other countries
The Irish Institute of Clinical Neuroscience (IICN) also endorses research in neuroscience in Ireland and offers support for conducting research, an extension of its original mandate, which was to ‘teach and educate persons in the knowledge of, promotion and organisation of research into the diagnosis and treatment of Neurological and Neurosurgical disorders in Ireland’.
|Hospital type||Specialist Hospital/Clinic|
We also have information about 5 other hospitals close to this location
- Our specialist review of this hospital
- Contact details and information on how to apply
Join TEN now to access more elective hints and tips, case studies, and information on research and teaching opportunities and more.