The former “Hippokration” Hospital was the successor of the Hospital “Hirsch”, so named in honor of Baroness Clara de Hirsch, wife of Baron Maurice Hirsch, a Jewish banker from Austria. Inaugurated in 1908, its mission was to serve the Jewish community.
|Hospital type||Referral/Teaching Hospital|
We also have information about 0 other hospitals close to this location
- Contact details and information on how to apply
Join TEN now to access more elective hints and tips, case studies, and information on research and teaching opportunities and more.