The history of private hospitals in Nepal dates back to the late 1980’s. After the people’s popular movement in 1990, there was mushrooming of private hospitals and nursing homes. Alka Hospital was established in the heart of the Lalitpur District in April 2006. Alka Hospital started in the form of Alka pharmacy, which was established in 1995 with the aim of supplying sufficient and quality medicine in the close vicinity. With God’s grace and the endless effort of the staff, the pharmacy decided to expand its services and give birth to Alka Polyclinic in 2000. Alka polyclinic grew to include medical consultancy along with obtaining diagnostic facilities such as X-Ray, ultrasound and echocardiograms.
Continuous dedication and effort led to this originally small setup becoming Alka hospital in April 2006 with the motto ‘Quality Health Care’. The well-equipped hospital aims to supply an efficient and affordable service. We are dedicated to improving our existing services through keeping up with the ever advancing field of medicine. Our present services include 100 beds, along with specialty diagnostic and curative facilities in addition to the pharmacy. Round the clock emergency, maternity and ambulance services are available. We are proud of our general and specialty operating theatres along with our advanced laboratory set up.
• To provide high quality medical care to all classes of people by a dedicated medical team led by expert Doctors.
• To offer appropriate and quality medicines of wide range at a reasonable price.
• To offer a wide range of advanced & standard diagnostic facilities.
• To cater for rural people through periodic outreach medical programmes
|Hospital type||General Clinic|
We also have information about 0 other hospitals close to this location
- Our specialist review of this hospital
- 1 student rating for this hospital
- Contact details and information on how to apply
Join TEN now to access more elective hints and tips, case studies, and information on research and teaching opportunities and more.