This hospital was founded in 1955 by the well-known doctor, Valerian Staricovici. At the beginning it was only a 2-storey building, but in 1975 a new 8-storey building was added to it along with another 2-storey building shortly afterwards. Therefore, the hospital is now comprised of three separate buildings.
The departments in the hospital are:
1. Paediatric Burns Unit,
2. Paediatric Endocrinology,
3. Paediatric Hepatology,
4. Paediatric Malnutrition,
5. Paediatric Resuscitation and Intensive Care Unit,
6. Paediatric Otorhinolaryngology (Ear, Nose, Throat),
7. Paediatric Maxillofacial Surgery,
8. Paediatric Ophthalmology,
9. Outpatient Consulting Unit.
The hospital is twenty minutes away from the city centre.
|Hospital type||Specialist Hospital/Clinic|
We also have information about 3 other hospitals close to this location
- Our specialist review of this hospital
- Contact details and information on how to apply
Join TEN now to access more elective hints and tips, case studies, and information on research and teaching opportunities and more.