We are one of the leading teaching hospitals in the UK, with pioneering research projects, and train a large number of dental specialists and dental students. Patients with more straightforward dental problems are sometimes referred to students to help them in their training and research.
Our specialist services include the following:
- Restorative dentistry – specialist treatment for gum disease, construction of dentures, crowns and bridges and root fillings
- Orthodontics – provision of specialist appliances, such as braces
- Sedation – specialist techniques for patients who are anxious or nervous of dental treatment
- Paediatric dentistry – dedicated care for our younger patients
- Dental and maxillofacial radiology – a range of X-ray services to help diagnose dental problems and monitor your treatment
- Oral and maxillofacial surgery – the surgical management of disease and deformity of the mouth, jaws and face.
- Oral medicine – investigating and treating disorders that involve the lining of the mouth
|Hospital type||Referral/Teaching Hospital|
We also have information about 0 other hospitals close to this location
- Our specialist review of this hospital
- Contact details and information on how to apply
Join TEN now to access more elective hints and tips, case studies, and information on research and teaching opportunities and more.