Pushpagiri Medical College Hospital (PMCH) was founded in 1959 by Zacharias Mar Athanasios, the third Bishop of Tiruvalla. It originally started as a small 8-bed clinic to cater to the needs of women and children and was named Pushpagiri Hospital. In 2002 the hospital developed to a Medical College and now has 1200 beds, modern amenities and is known as a hi-tech super specialty hospital.
PMCH is a charitable hospital under private management and its vision is ‘We care, God cures’. The medical college features highly qualified consultants, advanced facilities for conducting open heart surgery, cardiac by-pass, valve replacement and correction of congenital cardiac malformation, one of the best blood bank facilities in South India, Spiral CT scan and 1.5 Tesla MRI scan system, a sleep lab facility and diagnostic laboratory services with state-of-the-art technology.
PMCH has the following speciality clinics:
- Plastic Surgery
It also has the following super specialties:
- Paediatric Surgery
- Plastic & Cosmetic Surgery
- Gastroenterology & Hepatology
- Cardiology, Cardiothoracic & Vascular Surgery
|Hospital type||Missionary Hospital|
|Local language||Malayalum / English|
We also have information about 0 other hospitals close to this location
- Contact details and information on how to apply
Join TEN now to access more elective hints and tips, case studies, and information on research and teaching opportunities and more.