Hiroshima University Hospital is located in the city of Hiroshima and founded in 1945. The fundamental policies of the hospital are as follows:
1. Develop and provide new medical treatment options, by combining medicine, dentistry, pharmacy, and health sciences
2. Provide safe and comprehensible medical treatment
3. Foster and train medical professionals with human and ethical values
4. Develop international medical education and research aimed at attaining a more peaceful world
The key concepts of the hospital are:
- Practice of holistic medical care
- Fostering of top-quality medical professionals
- Pursuit of new medical treatments
In September 2013, the hospital opened The Outpatient Clinical Building which houses and enhanced clinical system including the Sports Medicine Center and the Medical center for Translational and Clinical Research.
It is also the only Pedatric Cancer Core Hospital in the Chugoku/Shikoko Region, which was established in collaboration with 16 partner hospitals from 9 prefectures in the region.
In May 2013, Hiroshima University Hospital established the Hiroshima Support Network for Safe Dental Care with an aim to improve the standards of care in regional dental clinics.
|Hospital type||Referral/Teaching Hospital|
We also have information about 0 other hospitals close to this location
- 1 student rating for this hospital
- Contact details and information on how to apply
Join TEN now to access more elective hints and tips, case studies, and information on research and teaching opportunities and more.