Clínica Alemana de Santiago (The German Clinic of Santiago) is a Chilean private health care facility. It is located in the eastern sector of Santiago de Chile with three facilities: two in the Viticura neighborhood and the other in La Dehesa. The German Hospital is affiliated with the German-Chilean Beneficence Corporation, a non-profit body founded in 1905 which also runs clinics in Temuco and Valdivia.
The German community in Chile opened its first hospital in 1918, located in Davila street, in the current commune of Independencia. The building was sold to the Bank’s Pension Fund 1970. In March 1973 the current Clinica Alemana opened, located until today on Avenida Vitacura. In the following years it established itself as one of the first private health facilities in the country. In 1999 a new medical center was built in the Clinica Alemana, located in the La Dehesa. In 2005 the construction of a new 16-storey building at its headquarters in Vitacura began. The building, designed to make diagnoses, was opened in 2006.
The address provided is for the clinic’s main building in Viticura. To find contact details and addresses for the Clínica Alemana’s other sites, please see the hospital website.
|Hospital type||General Clinic|
We also have information about 0 other hospitals close to this location
- Contact details and information on how to apply
Join TEN now to access more elective hints and tips, case studies, and information on research and teaching opportunities and more.