Sunderby hospital is a regional hospital with specialist services for the areas of Luleå and Boden. The hospital has an emergency unit and all specialities are represented with the exception of thorax and neuro surgery.
The obstetrics department is the largest in Northern Sweden with about 1900 births per year.
Sunderby hospital has been a teaching hospital since 2011.
The hospital in numbers: there are approximately 2500 members of staff and 380 beds.
On a daily basis
- there will be 80-90 surgical procedures
- there are 70-90 patient visits to A&E
- 650-700 patients will visit their doctor
- 550-600 patients will receive some form of treatment
|Hospital type||District General Hospital|
We also have information about 0 other hospitals close to this location
- Our specialist review of this hospital
- Contact details and information on how to apply
Join TEN now to access more elective hints and tips, case studies, and information on research and teaching opportunities and more.