The State Central Clinic Hospital was first established on 25th October 1925 with the title “Public Hospital”. There were only 8 European-style beds and another 7 Tibetian-style beds for monks. It was named “State Central Hospital” in 1935 and later, in 1960, it was renamed again as “Hospital-1”.
In 1971 the Hospital was renamed for a 4th time to “State Central Clinic Hospital” and the new hospital building was constucted with the assistance of the Czech Republic. Thus, the range of the Hospital’s services along with the range of facilities supplied were expanded.
The Hospital is ranked as a third level medical service and it runs professional courses such as majored doctors, residentials, nurse, etc. It is also considered an important scientific research centre in the country.
By 2006, the hospital had served 19,245 patients and 140,000 citizens in its polyclinic.
Now the First Central Hospital of Mongolia has 13 departments, and 544 beds.
This hospital is one of the biggest and busiest hospitals in Mongolia.
We also have information about 0 other hospitals close to this location
- Contact details and information on how to apply
Join TEN now to access more elective hints and tips, case studies, and information on research and teaching opportunities and more.