Join electives.net today
Electives network: Terms and conditions
We ask that you keep your contributions civil, tasteful and relevant. We are committed to providing an atmosphere in which friendly and mature dialogue takes place. Therefore, you must agree not to do any of the following while using any posting medium on the Electives Network website:
- Transmit/post any message, information, data, text, software or images, or other content ("material") that is unlawful, harmful, threatening, abusive, harassing, defamatory, vulgar, obscene, libelous, hateful, racially, ethnically or otherwise objectionable or that may invade another's right of privacy or publicity.
- Impersonate any person or entity, including but not limited to, an Electives Network employee, forum moderator, or falsely state or otherwise misrepresent your affiliation with a person or entity.
- Post or transmit any material that you do not have a legal right to reproduce, display or transmit under any law or under contractual agreements (such as nondisclosure agreements).
- Post or transmit any material that contains a virus or corrupted data.
- Use the Electives Network website’s communication features in a manner that adversely affects the availability of its resources to other users (e.g., excessive shouting, use of all caps, or flooding continuous posting of repetitive text).
- Post or transmit any unsolicited advertising, promotional materials, i.e.: "junk mail", "spam", "chain letters", "pyramid schemes" or any other form of solicitation or any non-resume information such as opinions or notices, commercial or otherwise.
- Violate any applicable local, national or international law.
- Upload or transmit any material that infringes any patent, trademark, trade secret, copyright or other proprietary rights of any party.
- Delete or revise any material posted by any other person or entity.
- You understand and agree that all messages appearing here are the sole responsibility of those persons posting the message. This means that you, and not Electives Network, or any of our staff, are entirely responsible for all information and material that you post on the Electives Network Forums.
- Whilst we keep a fairly constant eye on the postings to our boards and do as much as possible to maintain a high standard, we do not control the content of any messages posted on the Electives Network Forums and we cannot guarantee the accuracy, integrity or quality of any postings nor any products or services that may appear here as part of a posting. We do, however, take a lot of pride in our platforms and will delete immediately, any post we feel is defamatory, offensive, clearly gives wrong information, or is just blatant advertising.
- Please realise that by using the Electives Network platforms, you may occasionally be exposed to content that is offensive, indecent or objectionable. With an open platform of this nature these things are inevitable even if unwelcome. But, this will only be until one of us spots the posting and deletes it, or until one of our platform users informs us by email.
- Under no circumstances will The Electives Network Ltd or individual members of our staff be liable for any errors or omissions in any postings or for any loss or damages of any kind incurred as a result of the use of any information contained in the Electives Network platforms.
- The Electives Network Ltd reserves the right to determine, in its sole discretion, if any message or material is in violation of these Terms and Conditions. To that end, The Electives Network Ltd and its moderators shall have the right (but not the responsibility) in their sole discretion, to edit or remove any content posted on the Electives Network platforms that is in violation of these terms and guidelines.